Job Title: Sr. Mobile Developer
Location: Atlanta GA
Duration: 12+ months (with possible extension)
Interview process: Must be available for In-person Interview.
- A Sr. Level candidate at least 5+ years.
- Github – profile or any blog or any other thing which can project their passion towards Coding will be helpful.
- Must be willing to take coding test.
Experience expectation - Code author and craftsman, this engineer will be responsible for code delivery in a timely and accurate fashion. Be a part of the mobile team in developing features for Android apps using Pega Framework Work on tasks assigned by the development lead on day-to-day basis to achieve teams goal. Collaborate and communicate with other developers to build efficient technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree - 4 year College degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject or experience
- Experience in Good programming practices, Industry standards and frameworks
- Experience in Unit tests, Integration tests, UI tests and automation tests
- Willing to Learn Pega
- Experience with Service-oriented architecture including SOAP, REST, or JSON.
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Maven, GIT, SVN
- Experience in using JSON & XML
- Experience integrating with Analytics products
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with secure coding practices
- Agile development experience
Job Type: Contract / Contract-2-Perm
- Mobile development (Android): 5 years
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Android: 5 years (Required)