Our Fort Mill Facility has a high number of 3rd shift opportunities across our Distribution Center. All roles require standing throughout your shift and the ability to lift, up to 50 pounds. Our recruiting team will work with you to identify the roles within the warehouse that meet your desired type of work: Markers, Splitters, Pickers, Packers, Loaders, Unloaders, Forklift Specialist, Induction Belt Operators, Maintenance, Janitorial, etc.
Are you looking for a full-time warehouse/production position that offers a stable schedule, realistic production standards and BONUSES, a family-oriented environment with plenty of potential for growth? Look no further.
Shifts are from 9:55p-5:55a, 10:25p-6:25a, 10:55p-6:55a
Ross is now hiring Direct, with Benefits, for our Full-time Associates at our Fort Mill Distribution Center!!! 1000 Retail Drive, Fort Mill, SC 29715
What a Career in a Ross Distribution Offers You:
- Stable, Full-time work schedule - Monday - Friday 8 hour shifts with no OT during the week and limited required Saturday OT throughout the year. Not open on Sunday!
- Productivity Bonuses are the norm not the exception - Paid out after 80% of standard production levels are met. Most Associates obtain their production bonuses regularly after their first 30 days and make meaningful extra $$$ from the Ross Blue Chip Bonus Program
- Promotional Path, Ross believes in internal promotion. All positions are posted internally first. If you are looking to switch shifts, move up in responsibility (and pay), or take on a new challenge Ross offers these opportunities after you've successfully passed your first 90 days on the job
- Full-time Associates can earn up to 27 days off annually: Sick Time, Vacation Days, Anniversary (and ½ year Anniversary), Birthday (and ½ year BDay), and Holidays
- Ross Stores Discount Card
- Health, Dental, Vision, etc. Insurance
- 401k Match
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
A satisfying career at Ross awaits. We are one of the fastest growing retail organizations in the country. Inclusion is our way of life. We care about our Associates, the Communities we serve and their differences.
You tell us what you want, and we'll find a role that fits your needs. Apply today, be contacted today, and start the hiring process.
DISCLAIMER This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion.
Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities, and experience. We believe that it is an essential part of the Company’s overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented, and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status, military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $20.50 per hour
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Are you looking for full-time or part-time work?
- What general shift are you looking for? 1st, 2nd or 3rd?
- Do you know anyone currently employed by Ross or dd's Discounts? If so, please list name(s) and location(s) of persons
- Have you previously been employed by Ross Stores or dd’s Discounts?
Work Location: In person