As the Behavior Change Marketing Senior Manager, you will lead an agile marketing team to be the end-to-end owner of consumer engagement campaigns to drive better health outcomes and manage medications for over 100 million members – driven by predictive models and advanced analytics. You will be collaborating with and directly supporting the Caremark pharmacy business management business unit.
This is a meaningful role in CVS Health’s NYC based Behavior Change Marketing organization. This is more than just a marketing job, and becomes more about population health and medication management. Come onboard and help us define and build the team.
SOME KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Being Accountable for end to end execution of behavior change marketing campaigns in an agile / test & learn environment
- Leading a cross-functional, matrixed team
- Guiding the creative and copy for each of the campaigns
- Ensuring accurate and timely implementation of the campaign across a variety of channels
- Partnering with data scientists, senior management, and marketing clients to develop marketing and testing strategies for multi-channel marketing communications across targeted audience segments
- Supporting the creation of a measurement / tracking plan for each campaign
- Owning iterations associated with multiple phases of a behavior change campaign while also starting to engage in the test plan creation of another campaign ability to project manage across multiple campaigns
- Creating thought leadership with the MD and our communications team focused on the specific behaviors identified
Your success will be driven by your ability to create and determine the best campaign strategy (e.g., content, channel, incentives) to influence cohorts defined by an advanced analytics team. You and your team will develop well thought out creative briefs, ensuring it utilizes proven behavioral economics for each cohort. Your ability to work directly with creatives to rapidly modify creative and content while adhering to a defined test strategy will be tested.
In addition to playing a role in helping shape the martech landscape at CVS Health, you have a chance to be on the cutting edge of marketing the largest healthcare company in the United States! The Behavior Change Marketing organization sits at the crux of integration between Aetna and CVS Health (now a “Fortune 10” company in scale). This organization has five teams producing high volume test & learn on different permutations of messaging and behavioral economic principles. There is a heavy partnership with data science, which develops predictive models to identify our members that could be receiving an intervention message
- At least 7 years of demonstrated related experience in driving behavior change and behavior change marketing campaigns through the use of behavioral economics
- Deep marketing background, with experience leading marketing campaigns
- Degree or coursework in behavioral economics, the science behind behavior change, etc.
- Experience working in an agile methodology and/or rapid test and learn / iterative cycles either directly with marketing campaigns or in a product development environment
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Equivalent experience may be substituted
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country’s health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.