Busy Letter shop in need of a meter operator. Willing to train if no experience operating a meter machine.
At Midwest Direct, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Meter Operator for Midwest Direct, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components:
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Midwest Direct!
Hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Pay varies based on experience.
- Metering clients' mail using various rates and kept separate by their departments.
- Ensuring the correct postage is applied.
- Accuracy is a must.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must be able to work overtime if required to meet clients needs.
- Must have great attendance.
- Must be very detailed oriented.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must also be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Benefits include paid vacation, attendance bonuses, medical, dental, 401k plans, and employee referral bonuses!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 to $9.50 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Machine Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma