Admissions Associate PT Kindred Rancho (
You want to work in a hospital setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Join us!
Make a difference in the lives of others as you provide essential support to the medical team you are a part of. Greet and receive visitors; perform administrative support in the patients' admission process; ensure accurate patient information is collected and entered into the hospital computer system. Operate the switchboard for incoming/outgoing/interoffice calls.
- Communicate clearly and concisely within the department and with other hospital departments
- Process patient's hospital admission documents, insurance information (including coverage verifications) and admission consents; provide information on admission policies/procedures to patients, family members and visitors
- Interact professionally with patient and family; provide explanations and reassurance when necessary
- Prepare patient I.D. Card for charging purposes; ensure admission documents and I.D. card are delivered to correct nursing unit
- Notify departments of procedures required during admission such as dialysis, PCA pump, surgery and ventilator
- Gather patient's demographic and financial information; enter into hospital computer system
Qualifications include a High School diploma, detail-oriented with accurate 30-40 wpm typing skills and experience with computer data entry.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here .
: CA-Rancho Cucamonga-Kindred Hospital - Rancho
: 4576 - Kindred Hospital - Rancho