This position is primarily responsible for supporting the materials requirements for manufacturing by picking, packing, kitting parts in a Stockroom setting.
- Generates a pick list, (Bill of Materials), from the ERP system, (Made 2 Manage).
- Locates the parts in inventory using a barcode scanner or other location finding device.
- Verifies correct parts and picks parts from the designated stock area; uses barcode scanner to verify correct parts and removes items from inventory. Places parts in a kit.
- Delivers kitted parts to the transfer area for use by manufacturing. Uses hand truck, pallet jack, or other wheeled carts to move kitted parts.
- Conducts cycle-counts to reconcile stock/inventory records using report generated from ERP system, (Made 2 Manage).
- Tracks incoming inventory and updates ERP system, (Made 2 Manage) and updates inventory data using barcode scanner.
- Places incoming inventory into designated.
- Follows safety procedures/protocols.
- High School diploma or equivalent, combined with one or more years’ prior stockroom experience preferred.
- Ability to frequently stand/walk/reach and lift weights up to 50 lbs.
- Incumbent must be able to follow instructions and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Incumbent will be required to wear steel-toed safety shoes and/or other required personal protective equipment as necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)