The Hayward Macy’s Supply Chain Distribution Center is now hiring
SEASONAL WAREHOUSE COLLEAGUES and hosting upcoming job fair/hiring events.
Tuesday, November 19th, 9am-2pm.
28701 Hall Road
Hayward, CA 94545
All candidates must apply through www.Macysjobs.com to be considered for interview. We only accept online applications.
Please use "MAC17278" in the keyword search section or search “Hayward” to apply to this position.
Macy's Distribution Center is currently seeking talented individuals to fill Warehouse Colleague positions. Warehouse Colleagues move merchandise through the entire product journey, beginning with receipt from our suppliers to delivery to our customers. This may include picking, packing, and shipping merchandise, unloading inbound trailers, loading trailers for delivery to Macy's stores, and prepping large items like furniture and bedding for delivery to customers' homes.
No matter which role you choose, you'll have the opportunity to grow and advance your career!
Some benefits of working at this Fortune 500 retailer include:
- Competitive Pay
- Growth potential for exceptional people
- Associate discount
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to learn multiple processes and cross training
- Work with the latest in material handling equipment
- Loads and unloads cartons/merchandise to and from delivery vehicles, conveyor systems, etc.
- Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a continuous and repetitive basis
- Processing must be completed in a timely manner to maintain established department and location standards
- Opportunity to be trained/licensed to operate power equipment
- Adheres to company policies and procedures; follows department training guidelines, best practices, and operating procedures
- Keeps work area neat and clean
- Works well with fellow Associates, Supervisors and Managers
- Follows all Location Safety and Security Guidelines
- No education required. Entry level position; no experience required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, write and understand verbal instructions
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to work independently or within a team environment
- This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to consistently meet quality and performance standards, ability to use hand held computers or like devices.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $13.25 /year
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Power Equipment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction