OnPrem Solution Partners is a consulting and technology innovation firm that helps clients in the media, entertainment, consumer products, automotive, and non-profit industries improve business results through business consulting, technology leadership and applied innovation. Solution expertise includes: business strategy, operational improvements, organizational change management strategy, technology strategy, digital supply chain, data & analytics, product vision, software development and delivery, and systems integration. Our approach to engagements involves a close partnership with our clients - placing success as a top priority.
Our consultants are On Premise in LA, NYC, Dallas and our development team is in Austin, TX. We are focused on providing exceptional talent to our clients by acquiring, developing, and retaining the best people in the country. OnPrem emphasizes initiative, entrepreneurship and meritocracy. We provide opportunities for team members to take on many levels of responsibility to meet professional and personal goals.
OnPrem Solution Partners hit several exciting growth milestones in 2017 (e.g., #306 on the Inc 500 list; #2 on the 2017 Consulting Magazine List of Fastest Growing Consulting Firms) and we're seeking an experienced full-cycle recruiter, with strong direct sourcing skills, to help us reach the next level. This is a special opportunity to make a visible and important contribution to the continued success of the firm.
The role is primarily responsible for full-cycle recruiting (e.g., sourcing, screening, interview scheduling, candidate management, applicant tracking, offer preparation, and reporting) of experienced-hire candidates from the consulting industry and will support campus recruiting efforts. Demonstrated success with direct sourcing passive candidates and a deep understanding of management consulting and technology services are critical keys to success in this role.
If you thrive in environments of innovation, collaboration, leading and integrity then consider OnPrem. Do you closely track business developments in the consulting industry? Great! If people describe you as among the best in creatively identifying and engaging top talent in the market, then please read on and apply!
The role will ideally be based in or near Los Angeles but remotely located candidates near metro US cities will be considered. This is a full-time regular position but contractor arrangements may be considered.
JOIN US (REQUIREMENTS)
- 3+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience (sourcing, interviewing, scheduling interviews, tracking applicants, and offers)
- Recruiter is responsible for scheduling all rounds of interviews
- MUST have consulting firm experience and understand the roles of Analyst, Consultant, Senior Consultant, Project Manager, Senior Manager in strategy consulting firms and/or technology consulting firms
- Ability to create and track recruiting metrics
- Strong passive candidate sourcing and engagement skills are a must
- Experience optimizing and scaling up recruiting functions is a plus
- Campus recruiting experience is a plus
- The ability to travel approximately 10% is required for attending meetings and campus recruiting activities
- Ability to work outside normal business hours for recruiting events and fall/spring campus recruiting
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills are a must
- Strong experience with ATS navigation and data maintenance
- Experience ensuring that the recruiting processes and documentation comply with all EEO guidelines
We’re looking for business and technology leaders… people that are “type A” without the edge and are willing to contribute fresh ideas, not just things they’ve heard before. We’re also looking for someone who is fun, hard-working, isn’t afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and work on any task, is a team player, is entrepreneurial and can work hard AND play hard.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).