Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy
lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same? Come work at Club Fit! www.clubfit.com
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
For over 40 years Club Fit Staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to
helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art
facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and
knowledgeable staff. In large part, the organization has been amazingly
successful and has helped many people lead a healthier life. We are proud that
the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead
healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We
are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy
lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and
be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend
more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
Maximize members experience by providing general hospitality and the best possible maintenance services.
- Assist in the completion and show attention to detail in the day-to-day activities, involving the maintenance of the buildings, facilities and grounds including but not limited to painting, basic electrical, cleanliness and operations of pools (including ordering chemicals), machinery including HVAC, tennis court work and bubble maintenance, tile/taping/sheet rocking/carpentry, and overall facility appearance.
- Taking delivery of supplies and/or heavy equipment.
- Assisting in set up and preparation of tables and other equipment for special club events and meetings.
- Participate and function as a liaison for outside service contractors.
- Coordinate and conduct in-services on new equipment function.
- Ensure safety standards for all work performed and communicate with department manager on issues.
Contributes to Team Effort:
- Learn quickly and retain knowledge in order to acquire additional skills and maintain technical competencies.
- Assist other trade personnel in their work.
- Apply methods, practices, and procedures in preventative maintenance, inspection, repair, renovation, and minor construction of buildings and utilities.
- Follow safety standards in working with multiple services, tools, and equipment.
- Professional and Technical Knowledge:
- Positive attitude toward work, Club Fit and staff at all times demonstrating a commitment to embracing the neighborhood
- Punctual for all scheduled shifts and inform manager of any changes accordingly.
- Wear uniform including club-issued shirt.
- Acknowledge members and provide timely and efficient service with a smile. Remain polite and courteous assuring that the members are certain that we care about their wellbeing.
- Maintain a positive relationship with members, colleagues, manager and other Club Fit staff.
- By accomplishing related results as needed.
Direct line to Maintenance Director