Come by to apply at 11353 Sugar Park Lane, Sugarland, Texas 77478
Title: Dining Services Aide/Tray Aide/Dishwasher
Reports To: Dining Services Director
The overall purpose of the Dining Services Aide position is to provide assistance in the delivery of Dining Services. This position may prepare and/or serve food items, set up tables and trays, wash tableware and cooking utensils, perform general cleaning tasks and deliver soiled linen to the laundry department.
- Experience in food service and using food service equipment is preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Assures that sanitation and quality standards are met.
- Scrapes, stacks, loads, and washes dishes and tableware and utensils in dishwashing machine or by hand, according to instructions. Unloads and stores tableware and utensils.
- Sanitizes food carts and dishwashing counters after each meal, and keeps dishwashing area clean at all times.
- Logs and records wash/rinse temperatures and sanitizing levels.
- Neatly arranges tray and/or table setting with proper tableware, condiments and tray card.
- Performs various food preparation tasks, and assists in apportioning servings.
- Prepares and serves beverages per recipe.
- Cleans beverage dispensers according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Performs other cleaning tasks according to established schedules.
- May prepare and/or deliver nourishment and supplements identified with resident name and room number.
- Maintains tray cards making changes as may be directed or necessary.
- Delivers soiled linens to laundry.
- Identifies and corrects safety hazards.
- Fills orders for between-meal nourishments as assigned.
- Wrap flatware in napkins, as applicable.
- Clear and wipe dining tables following meals.
- Maintain daily care of dishwasher and dish washing area, lavatory and sink, salad work table, dish storage cabinet, and food carts.
- Empty trash cans daily and clean them thoroughly. Replace liners and return cans to stations.
- Assist with care of floors in department by sweeping and/or mopping at a time when food is not being prepared or served.
- Has reviewed Cantex Continuing Care Network Policy and Procedures for Abuse Prevention and knows the employee’s responsibility to enforce it.
- Attends weekly in-services, understands, and complies with Resident Care Management Systems.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Food Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dietary: 1 year (Preferred)