Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a Top Talent Software Configuration Management Specialist, Senior / Lead. Come and join our integrated technical team providing Software Support for Army and Joint tactical communications systems in Aberdeen, MD. Working in our DevOps environment on the Army’s unified One Network, you will ensure that our nation’s Warfighters can continue to rely on uninterrupted mission command and secure reliable voice, video and data communications worldwide at every phase of the joint operational spectrum.
Design and establish management documentation. Authorize the release of drawings, and software configuration changes specified by management and other functional groups. Provide advice and guidance on methods, procedures, and requirements to individuals responsible for the creation of documentation. Plan and implement methods to improve response. Participate in special studies. May provide work leadership for lower level employees. Under the guidance of a senior level analyst, perform data management tasks as required by contract.
As a Software Configuration Management Specialist, Senior / Lead on the TACNET program, you will:
- Perform routine configuration control during the product development phase.
- Support software media production and management in a development environment.
- Support the delivery and distribution of software products.
- Establish and Oversee CM processes
- Review design release documents for completeness, proper approvals and system updates, to ensure correct configuration modifications.
- Review contracts and draft configuration plans to encompass all specification requirements.
- Assist in the maintenance of the database.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Must have a Security + CE certification.
- Communication skills to interact with team members, customers, and support personnel.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to interact with customers, team members, and support personnel.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Clear Case, GIT, or GIThub.
- A CMMI certification.
- SharePoint experience.
- Software Quality Assurance experience.
- Knowledge/Experience with military software systems development.
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.