Continue your career path buy joining our team with PAK Foods! At KFC you'll work and have fun at the same time, while accomplishing impressive results and building a great team. You'll build relationships with great people and provide great customer service. If you're already a successful manager, you need to check out our (Area Coach) District Manager position. As a District Manager, you have the keys to multiple $1 million+ business (literally!). And when you grow your team and the business by making our customer’s day, you get rewarded in a big way.
The job duties include:
* Manages, trains, and coaches General Managers
* Directs and assist Restaurant store managers with forecasting, scheduling, and maintaining labor budgets
* Oversee all maintenance and vendors for all Restaurants while spending within R&M budget for each restaurant.
* Oversee and follow up with employee and management training through Learning Zone and regular Restaurant visits.
* Monitors daily cash controls including manager deletes, voids, debits voids, daily deposits, and cash discrepancies.
* Adheres to and monitors management compliance of all employee handbook, policies and practices.
* Takes appropriate action to address employee issues and policy violations and immediately
* Reviews management work schedules in a timely manner to ensure continuous ability to properly serve guest to brand standard.
* Monitors multiple restaurants cost control procedures for food, labor, paper and inventory. Takes immediate corrective action when necessary.
* Monitors performance of vendors. Takes immediate corrective action when necessary.
* Audits Restaurant inventory.
* Responds to escalated guest requests and complaints in a respectful manner. Takes immediate corrective action when necessary.
* Recruits, interviews and hire management team members to achieve proper staffing levels.
* Implements all national and local store marketing
* High school diploma or equivalent required. Advanced studies in business, restaurant management or related fields are preferred
* Minimum of three (3) years of restaurant management experience (QSR preferred), experience running shifts without supervision - Multi-unit supervision experience is preferred.
* Required to work a minimum 5 day workweek 50 hours including irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
* Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing and selection practices
* Knowledge of federal and state labor laws as well as local health and sanitation laws and regulations
* Leadership and supervisory practices and skills; effective verbal and written communication skills - Basic accounting and computer skills
* Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
* Problem solving, decision-making and conflict-resolution skills
* Abide by the company's appearance, uniform and hygiene standards
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements. At KFC, what you do matters! So if you want to be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: