Work with other professionals in the legal team to gather facts, analyze issues and recommend courses of action based upon results of investigation, including disciplinary action or third-party disclosures. Collaborate with other internal teams to counsel business leaders on enterprise-wide issues. Mitigate risk to the firm, and prevent loss of the firm’s proprietary information.
- 13+ years of experience in conducting investigations on behalf of a government enforcement agency, internal investigations on behalf of a corporate law department, or internal investigations in a law firm on behalf of corporate clients
- Ability to show a good standing with a U.S state bar
- JD degree from law school
- Experience with white-collar, fraud, government contracting, or national security issues, preferred
- Experience with handling confidential and classified matters or security clearances preferred
- Experience with overseeing trained investigators preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, client relations, and team skills
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.