Job Title: Automotive Service Advisor / Writer
- Do you have a passion for the automotive industry?
- Do you like helping people?
- Are you goal oriented
- Do you like a fast paced, challenging work environment?
- Would you like every weekend off to spend more time with your family and friends?
If your answer is yes, then maybe a career with Firestone Complete Auto Care is right for you!
Apply Now and take pride in where you work!
As a Service Writer with Firestone, you will be working alongside our Service Manager and Store Manager. You are the person that our customers think of first when they have an issue with their vehicle and the person they see every time they walk into our facility to make an investment in their vehicle, therefore you play an important role in building relationships with our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
- Present the best solution to properly repair our customer’s vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
- Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity. Love your neighbor as yourself.
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Use the phone in a professional manner, always with the intention of creating a long term relationship between the store, yourself and the customer.
- Prepare business goals for each year.
- To act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting an attitude of honesty and integrity.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities as dictated by work load.
- Insure that all work is performed to proper specifications.
- Assist other employees as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
Experience in the Automotive Industry preferred. We would like to see a candidate that has spent some time in the service industry, retail industry or experience in some kind of sales or customer care.
Experience with R.O. Writer is preferred, but not required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current driver’s licenses.
- Proof of minimum state required insurance on personal vehicle.
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- service advisor: 1 year (Preferred)