We are HireHand, an on-demand staffing platform that matches industry professionals seeking flexibility in their lives to the most exciting restauranteurs in town. We also pride ourselves on our social mission to make shift work sustainable for all parties involved. With four years of experience in the London market under our belt, we're launching our app in NYC in December, and we're so excited to start building our team in the city that never sleeps!
If you are someone who's had more than one year of FOH in a New York restaurant and would like to stay in the industry without having to commit to a schedule, please apply! If accepted onto our platform, you'll become an employee of HireHand and will have access to a range of amazing benefits. There are no restrictions on how many hours you work or when you work, and we pay $15/hour worked in wages. You'll receive your paycheck weekly, guaranteed.
If this seems like a good fit for you, please submit your resume, and we'll be in touch soon to invite you for an on-site interview. We hope to welcome you to the HireHand family soon!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma