Your responsibilities as an Express Lane Manager:
- Ownership of all aspects of the Express Lube
- Being the leader in guest service! Establishing relationships with guests, greeting them upon arrival. Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the customers request, offer solutions, prioritize tasks, demonstrate flexibility and a desire to satisfy the customer and meet the customers expectations
- Forecasting goals, objectives, budgets and controlling expenses involved with the Express Lube department operations.
- Coaching and developing team members. Monitoring team members performance
- Ensuring jobs are completed to Deery Standards and fixed correctly the first time
- Maintaining a safe work environment and a professional appearance
- Provide excellent customer service by being able to demonstrate an understanding of the customers request, offer solutions, prioritize tasks, demonstrate flexibility and a desire to satisfy the customer and meet the customers expectations
- Value diversity and optimize other's beliefs and values
Education and/or Experience:
- 2+ years of customer service
- College or technical degree in a related field and/or equivalent work experience
Compensation: $40,000 - $60,000/ year based on experience and team performance!
- We offer a guaranteed annual salary and bonuses with team performance!
- We offer a great benefit package, paid training, advancement opportunities and recognition programs.
- Above average health, vision, and dental insurance
- We also offer great “in-house” benefits including discounted services, and an employee vehicle purchase program
- Schedule: Expect to work 5 days a week between Monday- Friday and 1 Saturday a month..
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- valid drivers license (Required)