CareStaff Partners is looking for a Healthcare Recruiter to join our team located in Hollywood, FL. We are a national healthcare staffing agency, specializing in the temporary/contract placement of Nurses in short-term assignments. This is a unique chance to participate in the operation of a new, performance-driven company, that has unlimited upward mobility career potential.
CareStaff is looking for candidates who value collaboration, personal and professional growth and getting results. We appreciate hard work. Yes, we expect results, and our team is competitive, but we believe in helping one another to achieve more by creating a supportive environment where you will not only meet but surpass your goals.
If you are looking for a company that is made up of exceptional people, who have fun and encourage you to be yourself at work, then look no further.
Qualities the ideal candidate will have:
- We need you to create a first-class experience for our candidates. You will need to have superior communication skills, patience and fortitude… not to mention a great sense of humor!
- To be successful, you’ll need to be solution-oriented, good at spotting and solving problems and have the ability to think fast to quickly resolve any issues that arise.
- Being inquisitive and assertive is important. We need Recruiters that have a natural ability to talk to anybody about anything and aren’t afraid to speak up and ask tough questions.
- Listening skills – you can’t do all the talking! You must be able to listen, understand and empathize with your candidates and colleagues.
- The ideal candidate will show grace under pressure and be able to have those sometimes necessary, uncomfortable conversations while maintaining composure at all times.
- Self-discipline and focus are required to be a successful Recruiter. You are in charge of your own success. We are here to help you achieve it.
What you’re responsible for:
- Full life-cycle recruitment of nurses for placement into temporary assignments, nationwide.
- Cold calling, sourcing leads, developing relationships, pre-screening, preparing resumes, matching skill level to open job requisitions, conducting interviews, presenting offers, negotiating pay packages, hiring candidates and conducting reference checks
- Continuous follow-up with candidates and potential candidates is necessary.
- Present qualified candidates to Client Relations Manager for potential hire by clients
- Work with Credentialing Specialist prior to, and after locking in a candidate, to ensure the candidate is prepared to start work on time.
- Ability to develop relationships over the phone
- Ability to work in a team setting that is fast-paced, goal-oriented and great culture!
- Ability to multi-task and think on the fly
- Healthcare Staffing Experience preferred
- Salary between $30,000 - $40,000 per year, plus uncapped commission structure!
Job Type: Full-time
- healthcare staffing: 1 year (Required)
- recrui: 1 year (Required)