- Directs product management team and implementation plans for the Group in support of tactical and strategic goals and objectives
- Directs the development and execution of business plans to meet current and future portfolio and product needs.
- Monitors and evaluates market trends to further refine product roadmap and product development
- Directs product positioning within existing and target customer segments
- Directs maintenance of rigorous forecasting routines for portfolio products
- Develops overall monthly management reporting with key metrics
- Directs execution of product launches through the development of collateral material, advertising, promotional programs, sales training programs, operational procedures and systems requirements to ensure that sales and support departments perform with access to appropriate reporting
- Reviews and regularly reports on strategic produce and market perspectives; evaluating long term effects and communicates anticipated changes
- Participates effectively in a rapidly accelerating business environment as a team player with knowledge and expertise.
- Develops sustainable relationships with Worldwide KOL’s, Sales, Cross-Functional, Marketing, and Regional leadership
- Possesses a valid US Passport and is willing and able to travel internationally, if needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as effective planning and prioritization skills.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Successful candidates must have demonstrated the ability to work autonomously to deliver business results.
- Successful candidates will have a documented history of receiving and managing increasingly complex assignments
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in one of the following areas: Biomedical Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, or a technical related field required
- MBA or Masters in Healthcare Science or other related field preferred
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in the medical device industry.
- Experience managing implantable medical device product lines.
- Prior experience working with healthcare professionals.
This position requires 25-35% travel