IT, InfoSecurity & Business Operations | San Francisco, California
Build IT & InfoSec solutions that deliver secure, seamless experiences for people – internally and externally -- using our products 24/7 around the world.
The Senior Director, Business Operations will be focused on driving results for Global Operations & Corporate IT group through operational excellence and continuous improvement frameworks. The individual will work with executive leaders to drive execution essential to customer value, success and experience across the company.
This position is a People Manager role and reports to VP, Operations & Enterprise Program Management.
- Establish and drive the operational cadence for the company and Corporate IT, measure and track critical initiatives
- Help build global culture and help optimize global assets to enable global growth at scale
- Help establish frameworks that transform the way we work as "one team" and clear accountabilities culture and agile processes
- Manage Strategic Planning and financial budgeting processes for Operations and Corporate IT
- Establish the roadmaps, balanced scorecards, and KPI and supporting dashboards to monitor progress and portfolio health
- Prepare the content for executive meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
- Quickly understand complex issues and develop/apply simplifying frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision-making, and action.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of the business requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Establish continuous improvement and quality processes
- Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical and strategic), lead and successfully execute the strategy through strong collaboration and agile leadership
- Develop strong partnerships with business and functional leaders to drive focus on strategic program business objectives and optimize program throughput
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree
- 8-10+ years experience with a mix of strategy, business operations in a technology company, and/or top-tier consulting firm / corporate strategy field with strong exposure to technology
- Experience building and implementing large scale operational excellence management programs
- Preferred experience in technology companies during times of exponential growth
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, presentation and interpersonal communications skills. Ability to present and explain complex information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and collaboration skills in a highly matrixed environment with the ability to effectively influence, motivate, manage & coach
- Experience preparing critical path analysis, schedules, budgets, and staffing to manage support of strategic programs.
- Ability to develop clear program strategies, supporting business case and various high-level program plans.
- Proven track record in contributing to and leading cross functional programs to successful outcomes that compel constituents to act.
- MBA preferred
IT, InfoSecurity & Business Operations @DocuSign
We are in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable IT & InfoSecurity solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our customers – both internal and external -- who trust and rely on us. We are creating an infrastructure that scales and supports DocuSign's ambitious vision. That requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify and investigate new technologies to continue to deliver and scale globally and securely.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.