Physician Owned & Run Group Private Practice
We know Psychiatrists are in Demand. We want YOU to Interview us!
We Believe in Preventing Physician Burnout by Maintaining Physician Autonomy, Excellent Support Staff & a Collegial Work Place Environment. Both the CEO & Medical Director are Practicing Psychiatrists. Our practice has served the Inland Empire communities and surrounding towns for over 25 years. We have Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists & Therapists working as a team for mental health treatment. We have multiple avenues of care that can meet your passion for treating mental health. We are panelled with many insurances, have numerous private pay patients and we also have reimbursement for medicaid/medical patients. We are dedicated to treated all demographics and this is shown in our various clinic locations throughout Southern California.
Live a Southern California Lifestyle in Redlands or Loma Linda that has a lower cost of living than LA County and Orange County. Loma Linda is one of 3 Blue Zones in the World. Check out this youtube video (not associated with us) on Redlands the town: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubZJAMYQ3FQ
Downtown Redlands has a Street Marketnight every Thursday and a small town but sophisticated restaurant scene.
1 Hour Drive to Big Bear/Lake Arrowhead, 1 Hour to Orange County Beaches, and 1 Hour to the Desert!
Nearby Shopping: Riverside Tyler Mall; Victoria Gardens - Outdoor Mall in Rancho Cucamonga; Cabazon Designer Outlet - Cabazon with Rare Gucci Outlet;
Homes & Schools:
Lennar: Citrus Trails 3200 sq ft+ Priced at 700s - 800s
Redlands School District has High Raitings on the Dashboard state system. www.caschooldashboard.org
Private University of Redlands nearby
60 minutes to the beach, especially with the toll road.
1 hour flight from nearby Ontario Airport (less rush than LAX) to Las Vegas, Phoenix, and the Bay Area.
We offer a customizable benefits package. If you are interested in our other locations, please apply here.
Other locations: https://www.InlandPsych.com/Locations
We have flexibility in locations you would like to work in, multiple TMS treatment locations, Part-time or Full-time, Expanding Services to IOP, Chemical Dependency, Etc.
$100k Sign-On Bonus
Benefits, 401K 3% Matching, Health Insurance depending on hours working, flexible vacation time.
4 Weeks PTO and Public Holidays Off
Currently 100% Telepsychiatry or Work In-Office to Utilize Support Staff/Admin Support
Insurances have extended Telepsychiatry Coverage to Dec 31, 2020
- Psychiatric evaluations & follow-ups
- Diagnose patients
- Prescribe & administer medications according to diagnosis
- Monitor patients to determine efficacy & potential side effects of medications
- Develop a treatment plan, measure progress against the plan, & make adjustments as needed
- Provide crisis intervention as needed
- Complete all necessary clincial documentation in an accurate & timely manner
- Collaborate with a broader team of physicians, psychologists, and nurses to assess & adjust treament plans
- Coordinate & communicate with case managers about treatment and care
- Board eligible or board certification in psychiatry
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school & completion of an approved psychiatric residency
- Licensed to practice medicine in state of practice or in process of licensure (California)
- Current DEA registration
- Strong working knowledge of general psychiatric principles and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $200.00 - $300.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Currently 99% of appointments are conducted through a Hipaa Compliant Online Software for Synchronous Video & Audio Telemedicine Visits or Telephone Visits for those patients without Internet Access. Current payer expiration 12/31/2020
- California Medical License (Preferred)
- DEA License (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19