Heartland Ag Systems is the leading application distributor in the Midwest! We are looking for a detailed orientated, sales minded, motivated individual to join our Parts Team!
As a Parts Specialist you will assist our customers with orders, pulling and packaging parts, shipping, receiving and restocking parts as needed. The parts specialist will communicate with new and existing customers through multiple forms of electronic and direct communication.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Willingness to respond to customer needs timely and effectively.
- Answers telephone calls on customer inquiries.
- Completes ticket orders.
- Familiarity with equipment and parts and proactively expands knowledge.
- Must be detail orientated and organized.
- Assists with cycle counts and physical inventory.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Presents a positive and professional image of Heartland Ag Systems in the presence of customers and the community.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations.
- High school diploma required, an Associate Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly.
- Standing for 6-8 hours a day.
Job Type: Full-time