- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent professional experience
- 10+ years’ experience in security services, asset protection, audit, risk management, inventory control, quality assurance, or other related field
- Familiarity with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, etc.
- Proficient with MS Office Professional Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Up to 50% travel (Domestic)
- Must be flexible to work weekends and/or overnight shifts as necessary
- Able to work in an industrial environment that requires walking up to 5 miles a day and ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Candidates for this position must be located in or near a major metropolitan city. Preferred locations include: Atlanta, Dallas, New York, Chicago, Boston, or Miami.
The Sr. Regional Logistics Loss Prevention Manager, GSF is a key salaried position in the Amazon Global Specialty Fulfillment team. The Sr. Regional Logistics Loss Prevention Manager, GSF leads the effort to efficiently and effectively provide security services and asset (lives, buildings, equipment, inventory, data, & intellectual property) protection in a designated area of responsibility. The Sr. Regional Logistics Loss Prevention Manager, GSF reports to the Senior Manager, Logistics LP, GSF and responsible for leading a team of Regional Loss Prevention Managers within their area, and aids them in supporting the Site and Delivery Operations teams, as well as, the cross-functional teams throughout the organization.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Enhance, track, and report on metrics which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner
- Ensure internal controls per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements related to area are fulfilled
- Assist with investigations of internal and external theft and fraud and conduct interviews when appropriate
- Inspire performance excellence on the part of all security services team members
- Ensure that you understand, align performance and actions with and can clearly articulate the vision and values of the organization and their department
- Meet or surpass your objectives that align with security service model
- Identify, promote and implement security best practices in a designated delivery center
- Serve as department’s liaison and security subject matter expert for facility management keeping them abreast of key issues, strategies and the department’s performance
- Utilize Lean and Six Sigma methods to drive process improvements and increase efficiency
- Effectively partner with internal customers in evaluating current and future security services, processes and initiatives
- Coordinate data collection, through database polling or data entry, from multiple DC; and conduct analysis generating strategic and tactical interpretations