The purpose of this job will include supervising the day-to-day operations and staff of the two Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson Airport kiosk locations and Headquarters Kiosk on an as-needed-basis, ensuring maximum sales are attained and that all claims are processed and validated in accordance with established GLC policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead, monitor, and direct the kiosk team in the sale of instant and online tickets ensuring quality customer service is provided.
- Re-direct kiosk associates tasks as business and workload needs dictate.
- Processes Winner Claims and validates/pays prizes within the established thresholds.
- Ensures appropriate prize claims are reviewed for legally mandated collection of debts owed to other participating state agencies (debt setoff), preparing appropriate forms and correspondence as may be required for approval.
- Performs shift and daily reconciliations for kiosk operations, verifying cash drawer(s), instant ticket inventory and prize payments.
- Prepares the daily kiosk bank deposits.
- Responds to inquiries, questions, complaints, and information by telephone and in person.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays based on department needs.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma (or GED) required
- Minimum of one year supervisory experience.
- Minimum of two years or more of customer service, cash handling, and clerical or office experience (i.e. retail, banking).
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work both independently and as part of a team; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
To be considered for the above position, submit a current resume to the following link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=d37a0bd1-7c3c-4a98-b8fb-8b6326d9e7dc&jobId=261581&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 1 year (Required)