- Front-End Development
The front end developer will work in a team of developers building web, mobile and desktop applications, as well as API’s and services to meet the business demands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or applicable work experience
- 3 + years of client-facing web application development
- Experience developing with Angular 4/5+
- Understanding of state management (experience with NgRx is a plus)
- Experience with Sass (“Sassy CSS”)
- Understanding of single-page-application concepts/architecture
- Understanding of REST services
- Proficient understanding of versioning control systems (Git)
- Familiar with Agile practices and processes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes ownership of driving resolution and makes proposals that include reusable components.
- Identifies the most suitable technology stack and frameworks, including third-party components
- Participates in meetings with internal and external stake holders to discuss requirements based on new project priorities, changes in legislation and system needs.
- Provides technical consultation and estimates in response to customer inquiries for product enhancements, new project development.
- Produce conceptual design documents and detailed specifications aligned with architectural standards.
- Collaborate with functional/technology managers to ensure the effective delivery of high quality products to our internal/external customers on time.
- Interacts with other developers, project managers, business analysts, functional experts, or other key personnel to understand and validate user requirements and ensure that the application design meets business and technology requirements
- Works with infrastructure specialists such as network, systems, and database and information security personnel to ensure proper planning, implementation, and operations of application(s).
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience or applicable portfolio of live work with open source code.
Job Type: Full-time
- front end development: 3 years (Required)