Looking for a full time certified mechanic for a busy fast paced automotive shop. This position involves the maintenance and repair of all car makes/models. Applicant must be able to perform major/minor repairs with minimal supervision. Prefers to have someone with attention to detail with great communication skills. Health benefits and paid vacation available.
Job responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Diagnose cause of any service issue and perform necessary approved repair
- perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Examine vehicle to determine if any additional safety or service work as needed.
- Ensure customer cars are kept clean and in the shape they brought them, if not better.
- Be able to account for all tools and vehicle parts.
- Adhere to attendance, punctuality, and timekeeping standards.
- Valid Driver's license
- Be able to stand for long periods of time and work continuously
- Have own tools
- Team oriented and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Mechanic: 1 year (Required)