The purpose of this position is to analyze, reconcile and monitor the financial results of all Lottery Games.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of sales reports for weekly/periodic distribution to GLC management.
- Monitor, reconcile and post daily and weekly game financial activity to the general ledger system.
- Financial reconciliations and analyses of sales, prize liability and profitability of all Lottery games.
- Maintain a timely and accurate file of all instant game work papers concerning prize structures and end of production activity.
- Provide liaison services between Finance, IT and Marketing on instant game introductions, closings, modifications and working paper logistics.
- Preparation of analysis and journal entry adjustments for all closings of individual instant games.
- Reconciliation and monitoring of game-related general ledger accounts.
- Performs QA testing on new games prior to launch.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- A minimum of three years of finance or accounting experience is required.
- Experience in product/product line accounting and financial analysis is strongly preferred.
- Any combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities for this job.
- All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
We offer a competitive salary, with excellent benefits and a great downtown office near MARTA and other conveniences. EOE/M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Financial Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)