To provide assistance to the warehouse supervisor with ALL related warehouse activities
- Clean driving record is mandatory for this position as the candidate will have driving responsibilities of the box truck to deliver materials between our facilities
- Must have a valid driver license and be able to provide a recent (not more than 1 month old) copy of his/her motor vehicle record (MVR) for the past 3 years at the time of the interview
- Able to pass a DOT physical and obtain and maintain DOT card
- Strong attention to safety procedures and detailed oriented
- Knowledge of sheets goods and substrates is a plus.
- Must be willing to work up to 10 hours shift including some Saturdays
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Driving a box truck in a safe manner.
- Operate forklift.
- Adhere to all safety rules.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. constantly.
- Able to stand / walk through the whole shift.
- Must be able to wear steel toe shoes and all other mandatory PPE during their shift
- Will assist with inventory cycle counts, pulling orders, loading and unloading trucks, labeling parts, material handling, clean up, lay-up process and any other warehouse related activities as directed by the warehouse supervisor.
- Stable work history with verifiable references
- 2+ year driving a box truck experience
- Experienced operating a forklift
- Experienced using Microsoft Office suite of products including email and Inventory control computer systems
Royston LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disability
No staffing agencies please
Job Type: Full-time
- driving a box truck: 2 years (Required)
- Valid Non - CDL Georgia Driver License (Required)
- Clean driving record (MVR)? (Required)