Full Job Description
Frontend engineers at NextStep Technology, Inc. are an essential part of our product team, responsible for building the UI for our web applications. We believe our employees should be incentivized for producing great results - not for attendance. Hence, this position allows flexible workplace and flexible schedule.
SKILLS WE NEED:
- An eye for making a web page match a visual design using best practices of responsive and adaptive design
- Equal satisfaction from building complex UI functionality as from making the interface beautiful
- Proficient with Angular 2+, components, routing etc... Bonus for experience with AngularJS and/or other UI frameworks such as React/Redux, VueJS
- Proficient knowledge of web mark-up, DOM including HTML5, CSS3, RWD using Bootstrap, Material Design, Media Queries
- Proficient understanding of server-side pre-processing platforms, such as SASS, LESS, etc.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of Git-based repositories, Node and Node Package Manager (NPM).
- Hands-on Angular 4+ experience and ability to design and develop SPA using components, RxJS and Redux architecture
- Good understanding, and hands-on experience, of implementing unit tests, end-to-end tests using JUnit/Jasmine/Karma/Protractor/Selenium
- Ideal candidate is an Angular developer with hands-on experience building modern web front end and single page applications.
- Ideal candidate will have excellent hands-on experience with modular and component based Angular 2+ applications
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of front-end design, prototyping and converting wireframes to responsive web interfaces.
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience using REST based APIs from Angular components and services and using test harnesses such as POSTMan, interpreting APIs from Swagger etc.
- The ideal candidate believes and well conversant with various automated testing tools to validate the applications and build tools.
- A positive, fun team member
- Hungry to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Passionate about quality and seeing things to completion
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, and a willingness to help
- Have past work you’re proud to show us
Must be a U.S. Citizen.
NextStep Technology, Inc. is an 8(a) certified Small Business and recognized expert in providing business and technology solutions for its customers with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Intelligence, IT Portfolio Management and Statement of Budgetary Resources (SBR) Audio Readiness and Financial Management. We support DoD Federal Agencies and commercial customers with SAP and Oracle ERP systems, Army GFEBS, Navy NERP and Air Force Oracle DEAMS and Military Systems.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off