Chetu is seeking a full-time, experienced Search Engine Marketer and Pay Per Click Specialist to join our dynamic Marketing team. As Chetu’s SEM / PPC Specialist you will drive traffic and ROI via paid client acquisition tactics for https://www.chetu.com/.
Leveraging contemporary strategies in digital marketing and growth-hacking techniques, the candidate will regularly optimize paid search efforts to help achieve department and company goals. This position will be responsible for keyword research planning, campaign/bid management, copywriting, landing page optimization, and RIO tracking plus analysis.
SEM and PPC Responsibilities Include:
- Execute and improve all paid search tactics through hands-on day to day optimizations across paid channels (Google, Bing & Adroll)
- Perform ongoing keyword expansion including identification and implementation of keyword opportunities
- Increase CTR with compelling ad copy enhancements and creation
- Optimize landing pages for maximum conversions and implement remarketing strategies
- Management of ad expenditures with daily reporting, performance analysis, and bid optimization techniques
- Collect and analyze data to identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Keep up-to-date with PPC best practices, keyword research tools, and industry plus competitor research
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business, or related fields
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords Certified
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing and PPC
- Excellent understanding of contemporary digital marketing principles, strategies, and best practices
- Synergized understanding of other forms of digital marketing including content marketing, SEO, conversion optimization, landing page optimization, paid marketing, re-targeting, etc.
- Proven experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools Including Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Our company provides software development services.
- We have been around 18+ years and have 1600+ employees.
- We bring the “change” in technology and so we are relatively recession proof.
- We are young and growing.
- Never had a lay-off. 100% organically grown.
- We currently have close to 30+ full-time employees in our marketing team.
- Marketing team is stable and is not a revolving door.
Job Type: Full-time