ABOUT LATHEM TIME CORPORATION
Lathem Time Corporation is a trusted partner for time and attendance solutions and has been for 100 years! We are experts in our field and the brand of choice for millions. Nobody’s done it longer, and in our opinion, nobody does it better.
Are you a Xamarin App Developer looking for a new challenge? Well, you’ve found it! Here at Lathem, we are forecasting exciting growth and big opportunities. We are looking for a Xamarin App Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Xamarin app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. The mobile programmer will work closely with other app development and technical teams.
XAMARIN Developer Responsibilities Include:
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining applications for both our embedded Android devices as well as our iOS/Android mobile applications.
- Working within our Scrum environment and participating in the associated activities
- Diagnose, research, and remedy complex issues around these applications
- Research and learn about new technologies
- Test features and bug fixes before handoff to QA
- Work with the Product Owner on design/feature decisions as they arise
- Participate in design and wireframe review to provide a technical perspective on implementation
- Write code that meets production requirements and company standards
- Ensure that code is regression free, properly documented, and unit tested
- Xamarin experience: at least 2-3 years
- Android/iOS application development experience: 3+ years
- Software Development experience: 3+ years
- Version control systems, especially GIT: 1-3 years
- Must have a passion for software development and technology
- In-depth understanding of iOS and Android SDKs
- Experience building apps with Xamarin, prefer native Xamarin over Xamarin Forms
- Experience with Xamarin Studio and/or Visual Studio
- Proficiency in writing C# code
- Experience with consuming and understanding web services
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and take on research opportunities
- Ability to work within a Scrum team structure and participate in associated activities
- Solid communication skills required
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science
- Experience with MVVM frameworks a plus, especially MVVMCross
- Only local candidates in the Atlanta metro area will be considered.
- This is a full-time position with benefits.
- This is not a telecommute position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 3 years
- Android/IOS: 3 years
- Xamarin: 2 years
- GIT: 1 year