Texas Health Resources is seeking a Practice Transformation Specialist.
Locations and Hours:
Texas Health Organization for Physicians (North Point; 9229 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75243)
Full Time; 1st Shift
Minimum - $26.96
Maximum - $44.11
Please note salary is determined by the number of years of experience
Bachelor's Degree in healthcare, social services, business, or public health related area
4 years’ experience in healthcare delivery to include at least two years in quality improvement or performance improvement as a primary role
2 years’ experience participating in national recognition programs, preferable in a primary care setting
Skills and Abilities:
License and Certification:
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft office suite 2013
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong collaboration skills – ability to achieve results through partnerships
- Ability to utilize sound decision making and problem-solving skills; and think critically to act in a sense of urgency
- Proficiency in developing and presenting analytical reports, data collection, sampling, and analysis
- Knowledge of quality programs and regulatory requirements such as MACRA, MIPS, CMS, NCQA, and other payor contracts
- Green Belt Lean/Six Sigma Certified within one (1) year of hire date; knowledge of performance improvement processes, synergy principles and change management facilitation
- Strong project management skills – ability and experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to monitor and document project timelines, activities, risks and issues.
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables in a fast paced; deadline sensitive environment.
SSLP – Six Sigma Lean Professional – Yellow Belt Certification upon hire preferred
SSGBC – Six Sigma Green Belt Certification required within 12 months of hire
- Provide education and coaching on recognitions requirements: Mentor, support, and provide continuous education to physicians and practice staff on the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) principles. Assist in presenting learning collaborative sessions. Assist in the development of learning collaborative presentations and resources. Assess practices in the adoption on the medical home model. Facilitate practice assessments and conduct gaps analysis for a baseline understanding of opportunities of transformation. Facilitate the utilization of appropriate tools and methodologies, such as Define/Measure/Analyze/Improve/Control (DMAIC), Lean/Six Sigma, and/or rapid Plan/Do/Study/Act (PDSA) cycles for improvement. Under supervision assist in the review of supporting documents for practices that are submitting for recognitions
- Deploy quality improvement initiatives: Assist in the development and coordination of operational interventions and campaigns. Complete assigned task and responsibilities and report status to senior specialist. Lead individual performance improvement projects at the practice level. Ability to delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members; identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team with input from Senior Specialist when necessary
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory requirements. Assist in the review and understanding of regulatory requirements. Analyze and communicate to practice staff changes that may impact departmental procedure, policies, and processes.
- Other duties assigned