Vivaldi Music Academy is growing every day! As the largest music academy in Texas and the fastest growing in the U.S., we are seeking out-going, motivated and fun violin teachers to join our team.
A professional and organized company, Vivaldi Music Academy provides a collegial atmosphere for our faculty. We handle all billing and scheduling, so you can focus on spreading the joy of music! Our high expectations from students allows you to exercise your incredible skills and work with children not just for their weekly lessons, but also for our many local, national and international performances.
As one of the fastest growing music schools, we are able to guarantee teaching schedules up to 20 hours a week with a starting pay rate of $35 per hour.
Visit our website for more information about our academy: www.vivaldimusicacademy.com
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 2:00 to 8:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Teaching experience with students of all ages and levels
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Expertise in any genre welcome to apply
- Team player and strong work ethic
- Develop custom, long term music education plans for each student
- Interact with students and families
- Active and contributing member of Vivaldi Music Academy
Locations: We are hiring for all locations, teaching location is based on availability.
West University (3914 Gramercy St, Suite B, Houston Texas 77025)
Bellaire (5305 Bissonnet St, Bellaire, Texas 77401)
Memorial (9311B Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas 77024)
Sugar Land (2115 Lone Star Drive, Sugar Land, Texas 77479)
Apply today and inspire students with your passion for music!
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $35.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Please list your primary and any secondary instruments you teach.
- Why do you want to teach at Vivaldi Music Academy?
Work Location: Multiple Locations