Looking for Applicants from Palm Beach, Broward and Port St Lucie counties only.
The Electrical Residential Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing assigned contracted work and coordinating the daily activities of assigned crews to complete single family or town home projects, to assure high standards of safety, security, environmental compliance, and assuring uninterrupted service is delivered to customers in a timely and professional manner consistent with company and regulatory requirements.
Good Benefits, company truck, quarterly bonuses. please send resume.
Electrical Supervisor Qualifications:
- Great Multitasker
- Four (4)years of Experience in the field
- 2 Years experience as Supervisor
- Experienced with Electrical Work
Responsibilities for the Electrical include:
- Assure that high standards of safety, security, and environmental compliance are consistently followed at assigned work locations.
- Fully understand the assigned project scope and contract work authorization details. Interface with others on the project to ensure job commitments are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure safe and reliable construction and maintenance activities consistent with company, objectives, and policies, in full compliance with existing and relevant emerging codes and regulations.
- Work with other supervisors and departments to review drawings, work orders, and purchase orders.
- Document contract crew activities, prepare and present periodic oral and written update reports and verify the accuracy of contractor invoices.
- Adhere to daily operating procedures.
- Conduct QA’s on assigned jobs to ensure work is complete
- Professional, neat appearance and demeanor
- Positive attitude
- A Leader by example
- Excellent communication skill
- Multitasking abilities
- Ability to perform in what others would consider stressful situations
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervising: 4 years (Preferred)
- Lake Worth, FL (Preferred)