Assistant Planner supporting Sephora and Ulta business across makeup, fragrance and skincare categories including account planning, order management, sales analysis and reporting.
Note: This role can be 100% remote.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support planner with forecasting, managing saleable & non saleable orders.
- Create and track purchase orders.
- Communication to field teams, manage and respond to field requests.
- Sales and forecast analysis and reporting.
- Manage retailer product setup forms.
- Submit visual merchandising creative requests and liaise with VM leads to track timelines and ship dates.
- Collaborate with Sales Planning to determine the retail and non-retail allocations by door.
- In partnership with planner, review allocations and align on the sales plan before Purchase Orders are issued.
- Track product flows, retailer shipments and returns.
- Assist Planner with field collaboration to ensure that account plans are inclusive of field feedback and are successfully executed in the field.
Conduct all other job-related activities.
Account Planner, Sephora
Omnichannel Director, Ulta
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
LVMH Inc. uses the published salary range as a guideline to provide our employees with market competitive pay while allowing for flexibility to recognize and reward various levels of expertise, performance and tenure.
While the published salary range is a good faith reflection of the targeted salary level for the position, LVMH Inc. reserves the right to pay outside of the published salary range of $83 - 112k.