MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Telemedicine Psychiatrist in Indiana. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Telemedicine Psychiatrist needed to provide telemedicine services to adult patients. This is a work from home, part-time opportunity that will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Locum, part-time position
- Shifts to be organized in 3 to 4 hour blocks, between 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- 45 minutes for initial appointment, 15 minutes for follow-up
- Common conditions include stress, anxiety, and mild depression’ to the details section
- Provide top-notch psychiatric care via video consultations including intakes, screens, and medication management
- Conduct follow-ups via video or messaging when required
- Adhere to the quality and treatment guidelines, be responsive, and be able to establish relationships
- Provide psychiatric services to individuals who otherwise may not have access to care
- Excellent hourly pay rate
- Convenient weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive malpractice insurance
- Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Valid Indiana medical license
- Comfort working online and via video and via messaging
- Graduates encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence:
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
- Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
- We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
- We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
- We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
- Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #14568
Job Types: Part-time, Contract