The Project Controller(s) shall provide the development and management of the project's cost, schedule, scope and Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) reporting requirements in accordance with American National Standards Institute/Electronic Industries Alliance (ANSI/EIA)-748-B and Department of Energy (DOE) Order 413.3B. The PC(s) shall meet the following requirements at all times during the performance of this subcontract.
1. Minimum Education & Experience: Bachelor's degree and/or seven years or more of equivalent experience
2. Required Specialized Experience:
a. Experience with DOE Order 413.3B
b. Experience with ANSI/EIA-748-B EVMS
c. Experience with developing /tracking Cost/Schedule/Scope
d. Experience with providing monthly Control Account Manager (CAM) reporting
e. Experience with Primavera P6 Scheduling activities
f. Experience in mentoring CAM's and junior PC Staff
g. Experience in reviewing Earned Value cost and schedule data to verify and ensure accuracy
h. Experience in identifying variances and corrective actions
3. Certification: Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (preferred) or equivalent, such as Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP), Professional Engineer (PE), Certified Professional Estimator (CPE), Certified Construction Manager (CCM), etc.
4. Software Skills: Primavera P6, Earned Value Tools, such as Cobra
5. DOE Q or Top Secret clearance that can be converted.
1. Project Initiation: Participate in and collaborate with team members project initiation activities including, but not limited to: developing the business case, undertaking feasibility studies, creating a project charter, ensuring defined project goals, determining resource requirements, presenting for division or program management approvals, articulating the need for/vision of the project, and convert it into a formal, planned, resourced, and funded project structure.
2. Risk and Opportunity Management: Participate in and coordinate the review of project risk and opportunity efforts including, but not limited to: development and management of risk registers, quantification of risks and opportunities, probability and impact, handling strategies, schedule margin, contingency, and management reserve.
3. Schedule Analysis: Participate in and coordinate variance analysis efforts including, but not limited to: analyzing variances in schedule performance against the baseline, communicate the reasons for the issuance of a variance, propose corrective action plans, analyze current schedule trends and identify potential problem areas, prepare baseline change requests, and schedule corrections.
4. Cost Analysis: Participate in and coordinate cost analysis efforts including, but not limited to: recommending proper cost control, cost accounting for project/program, performing cost reconciliation, develop cost projections, coordinate proposal efforts for cost activities, interpret conditions to ensure compliance, recommend costs of project elements and overall cost of the project, analyze expenditures, develop cost accruals, and produce cost management reports.
5. Earned Value Management: Participate in and coordinate earned value management efforts including, but not limited to: assist in developing earned value methods, techniques, management, testing, reporting, and implementation. In addition, provide analysis of earned value data, determine/utilize appropriate control account thresholds and Variance Analysis Report (VAR) levels and communicate to the Control Account Manager (CAM). Also, monitor the corrective action plans to the point of resolution; support Project Managers, and CAMs in preparation of the monthly Estimate at Completion (EAC) report; and assist in monthly EAC and Variance at Completion (VAC) reporting. Other tasks may include:
a. Performs Critical Path Analysis in Integrated Master Scheduler (IMS)
b. Supports EVMS Validation schedule related tasks
c. Supports Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) and all Earned Value (EV) Validation reviews with Client and Government
d. Assures integration of schedule and control account plans
e. Develops/Tracks of Cost/Schedule/Scope for Line Item Facility Projects; to include developing resource loaded schedules
f. Supports the monthly Estimate to Complete (ETC)/EAC development
g. Incorporates changes into the baseline IMS schedule
h. Support the Trend and Change Management Process
i. Update CAM notebooks
j. Supports schedule review meetings
k. Coordinate monthly EV Project Management reviews, including Trend and Change Management Meetings
l. Conduct annual CAM EV training and new CAM training
m. Maintain EVMS system description and procedures
n. Coordinate all client and EV validation and surveillance reviews
o. Reviews the process for incorporation of all contract changes into EVMS
p. Participates in IBRs, surveillance reviews, and all EV validation meetings
q. Conducts the monthly CAM report outs
r. Support P6 Scheduling activities
s. Mentor CAMs and junior PC Staff
t. Reviews all EV cost and schedule data to verify and ensure accuracy
u. Identifies variances and corrective action
v. Initiates (in coordination with the CAM) trends, Baseline Change Proposals (BCP) - ensuring accuracy in scope/cost/schedule
w. Coordinate proposals and annual Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCE)
x. Prepares labor and Other Direct Cost (ODC) cost corrections as part of the monthly update cycle
y. Ensure CAM notebook updates are complete and accurate
z. Provides invoicing guidance and oversight
aa. Coordinate Field Office (FO) monthly reporting
Period of Performance shall begin 27-JUL-2020 and shall end 26-JUL-2025.
Contractor may, at its sole discretion, extend the term of this subcontract for 2 separate 1 Year option periods by providing written notice to the Subcontractor no less than sixty (60) calendar days before the subcontract expiration date. The total duration of this subcontract, including the exercise of any options under this clause, shall not exceed 7 years.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $52,000.00 - $91,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- mentoring CAM's and junior PC Staff: 7 years (Preferred)
- developing /tracking Cost/Schedule/Scope: 7 years (Preferred)
- Project Controller: 7 years (Required)
- DOE Order 413.3B: 7 years (Preferred)
- providing monthly Control Account Manager (CAM) reporting: 7 years (Preferred)
- identifying variances and corrective actions: 7 years (Preferred)
- ANSI/EIA-748-B EVMS: 7 years (Preferred)
- Primavera P6 Scheduling activities: 7 years (Preferred)
- reviewing Earned Value cost and schedule data (COBRA): 7 years (Preferred)
- Albuquerque, NM 87123 (Required)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)
Security Clearance Required:
Full Time Opportunity: