Kelly Services is recruiting for a Temp to Hire Coordinating Center Associates in Morgantown, WV.
Provide consistent customer service support to all stakeholders for the assigned program(s)
Specific Job Duties:
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts from various sources (patients, healthcare providers, etc.) related to a specific program, as applicable.
- Provide consistent customer service support to all stakeholders for the assigned program/s.
- Working knowledge of program guidelines, medication, or disease being referenced in call scripts.
- Conduct communication through various channels (phone, fax, email) to retrieve data or to address discrepancies in data received.
- Complete full follow-up with regards to missing information from stakeholders, including data entry process, as applicable, documentation, and safety reporting per program guidelines.
- Identify, report, and document safety events, product complaints, and/or medical information requests according to the program guidelines.
- Apply corrections and/or updates in the secured program application/s and appropriate documents that have been identified through data verification or follow-up calls.
- Escalate potential concerns or issues that require management-s immediate attention and provide a summary with appropriate detail to his/her direct supervisor.
- Document all communications in the appropriate application contact log in an accurate, concise, and timely manner.
- Ensure all assigned project tasks are completed.
- Provide new and/or updated training materials as needed.
- Review documents for program standards and take appropriate action.
- Ensure data entry, filing, and data confirmation are completed accurately and in a timely manner, as applicable.
- High School Graduate; some college preferred
- Medical experience is preferred
- Customer service experience required
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in multitasking and ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficiency with personal computers including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on complex programs or multiple programs at the same time requiring critical thought processing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that could include 24/7 on call coverage shifts
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.