CyberCore Technologies is seeking qualified TS/SCI Poly candidates for a Sharepoint Site Administrator opportunity in Annapolis Junction, MD. This position will support SharePoint users on three network fabrics, Server OS maintenance, and SharePoint farm management/maintenance.
- Active TS/SCI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Five (5) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Candidates must have strong previous experience with Windows Server 2008 and 2012, including standard server maintenance and OS patching
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent customer service skills and be able to assist users through a variety of remote support capabilities (ticketing, phone, email, etc.).
- Strong experience with SharePoint 2013 required.
- Back-end SharePoint experience highly preferred over front-end/design experience.
- Previous experience managing/configuring SharePoint farms, web apps, and site collections manually and via PowerShell preferred.
- Design and deployment of SharePoint farm(s) highly desired.
- IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory experience desired.
- Experience with Windows Server 2016, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint CU patching, OptimalIDM, and .NET/C# a plus.
CyberCore Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time