CDL A TRACTOR TRAILER - LOCAL & DEDICATED "HOME DAILY" ROUTES
Sodrel Truck Lines is seeking quality Class A CDL Tractor Trailer- LOCAL TRUCK DRIVERS out of our Indianapolis, Indiana location. These are full time positions.
These runs are LOCAL CDL A TRUCK DRIVER JOBS, HOME DAILY on DEDICATED ROUTES. Drivers make between $27.38 to $31.00 per hour. CDL A Truck Drivers average between $55,000 -$75.000 per year.
CDL Class A Truck Driver Requirements: NOTE: $27.38 - $31.00 Per hour & Home Daily!
* Valid CDL Class A - CDL License
* Clean Driving Record
* Must meet the medical standards of the U.S Department of Transportation
* Must pass a Federal background check and drug screen
CDL Class A Truck Driver wages:
* $27.38-*$31.00 per hour (to exceed $22.50 per hour, you need to have your own insurance. So actually Regular Full Time Pay is up to $27.38 per hour. However this includes $4.88 per hour for Health and Welfare. The additional $4.88 is paid up to 40 hours per week. Please call us to have this explained in better detail)
CDL Class A Truck Driver Benefits
* $55,000-$75,000 annually
* HOME DAILY - These are LOCAL CDL Class A Truck Driver jobs. These runs are DEDICATED -HOME DAILY RUNS!
* 10 Paid Holidays
* 2 weeks vacation after the 1st year. After the first year you earn another week every 6 months
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available
* Company paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
* 401(k)- Company will match starts at 4%
* Eligible to enroll in benefits 1st day of employment
* If you are a CDL Class A Truck Driver and have a "Qualified Medical Plan" already and you do not need Medical Insurance. You will be provided with approximately $4.88 per hour (on your 1st 40 hours worked weekly) to purchase other types of insurance.
* All runs are HOME DAILY
If you are a CDL Class A Truck driver and are tired of being over the road and are looking for a “local” CDL CLASS A Truck Driver job (or) if you are looking for a local CDL A Truck Driver Dedicated Run that is HOME DAILY, please apply and send us your resume. We will give you a call. If you have any questions, please give John Mayberry a call at (317)260-5110
DO YOU NEED TO GET YOUR CDL LICENSE? If you are not a CDL Class A Truck driver and do not have a CDL Class A License, we work with Safe Drivers Institute of America (SDIA). Call SDIA if you need to get your CDL License. That telephone number is (317)260-5104
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.38 to $31.00 /hour
Trucking freight handling: