PGT Solutions believes the greatest asset of any organization always has been and always will be its people. We understand where confident, happy individuals work, organizations thrive. PGT believes in and fosters an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
"The strength of the team is each, individual member. The strength of each member is the team." – Phil Jackson
If you would like to be part of a team where your presence, voice, knowledge, skills, and ideas are respected and valued, we have a meaningful and rewarding opportunity for you to join our team as a Process Architect.
Principal Duties, Responsibilities
Process Architects facilitate working sessions during business process elicitation/elaboration. Assist with the selection of key participants for work effort teams. Develops BPMN 2.0 process diagrams that depict business activities involved in the business need and work closely with requirements analysts to articulate requirements to expose adequate detail in the process diagrams. Also, Process Architects work closely with Information Architects to identify data requirements for each activity in the process diagrams. Once the business requirements, relevant processes and information needs are documented and approved by business subject matter experts, work with IT architects and solution designers to ensure understanding of business architecture and relationships to technical architecture.
- 3-5 years of referenceable experience developing process models, workflows using various modeling tools
- Working knowledge and experience using industry best practice modeling standards including the modeling standard Business Process Modeling Notation revision 2 (BPMN v2.0)
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in both knowledge and experience with software tools or systems used to create process models and workflow diagrams, such as Microsoft Visio or Cameo Business Modeler
- Must be able to perform the following critical tasks:
- subject matter research for knowledge acquisition
- analysis of information and data
- construction of process models BPMN2.0 compliant
- elicitation of information and data from relevant authoritative sources
- facilitation of working sessions with SMEs and stakeholders
- live creation and elaboration of business processes depicting current state (As-Is) and future state (To-Be) to identify potential gaps and risks
- Must be able to translate business needs into business architecture artifacts that influence downstream implementation by IT development teams
Must have these inherent traits
- Flexible, patient and adaptable to quickly changing priorities; maintaining professionalism at all times
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work closely with business SMEs, other architects and analysts
- Must be fully committed to team success and exceeding client expectations
- Willing to assume a role as trainer, coach, mentor or team lead, as needed
- Healthcare background and or Veterans Affairs experience is REQUIRED!
- Excellent communicator, verbal, and written
- Must be able to resolve conflicts
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Be detail-oriented
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Business Process Modeling: 3 years (Preferred)