Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
Create products that delight our customers and provide needed services.
Career advancement with skills training and demonstration of abilities.
Provide services that increase customer satisfaction and growth.
Maintain assigned work areas
Support the Honeywell Operating System
Comply with all safety rules
Record and report defect data
Perform equipment testing
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to be self-driven
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Some mechanical experience
- Ability to communicate information clearly
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status. Nonexempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Job ID: HRD31929
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 1300 W Warner Rd., Tempe, AZ 85284 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.