Pride Enterprises, Inc. is looking for an Office Administrator to support the CEO as well as the day-to-day business operations through a variety of administrative duties. This role requires daily interaction with employees, clients, and vendors. Applicants must be able to work with demanding deadlines and independently. This position is Full-time (40 Hours/Week) that offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Work will require independent judgment, discretion, confidentiality and detailed knowledge of the company’s operations, procedures, and people
- Manage all administrative activities including but not limited to:
- Client interface in-person, email, and over the phone
- Prepare agendas, distribute meeting notes, draft correspondences for internal/external customers
- Maintain office organization and standards
- Purchase and inventory of office supplies
- Coordinate and manage all-company meetings and events
- Support and manage the leader’s schedule, travel arrangements - will have access to executive calendar and emails to schedule and redirect inquiries to internal and external networks
- Maintain key relationships and interface with external vendors and clients
- Plan, organize, schedule and participate in group meetings and events involving both internal and external attendees. Working knowledge and navigation of Web conference meeting systems and Skype
- Data entry into company’s software platforms
- Uphold guidelines as outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Willingness to take on other projects and additional duties as needed
- Minimum of 4 years’ office/administrative experience in a small to medium-sized businesses
- Associates Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Finance or a related field; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Proficient in online travel tools, purchasing, and expense reporting
- Proficient in Web navigation and Conference business tools and communication platforms;
- Management of multiple priorities worked in a cross-functional team;
- Effective communication both written and orally;
- Efficient planning and organizing;
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and sound judgment to make decisions;
- Takes initiative, works independently, has a positive attitude;
- Experience supporting executives and staff
- Experience planning company functions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technology skills – (i.e. Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite)
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Nimble and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Mature, professional attitude with the openness to continue learning and upgrading your skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- PA Public Notary is a plus.
- Prior experience in Construction or Design is a plus.
- Interest in the general contracting, design, development and/or planning sectors
- Experience in preparing and organizing requests for proposals (RFP)
- Proficiency Microsoft Office software is mandatory
Why Pride Enterprises, Inc. ?
- Our team is extremely talented, passionate and supportive
- We promote and support work-life balance, wellness and giving back to our community
- We support continued professional development
- Market competitive salary with growth opportunities
Share with us your talent and drive and we will provide a creative and supportive environment, where your valuable contributions are rewarded and celebrated.
Sound Like You?
Interested in learning more? Let’s connect to continue the conversation and learn more about you!
About Pride Enterprises, Inc.
Pride Enterprises, Inc. (PEI) operates as a building, construction management and consulting firm located in Norristown, PA, offering clients extensive experience in renovation, new construction, infrastructure, IDIQ (Task Order) and design projects. PEI has established itself as the pre-eminent construction company in the northeastern corridor. We currently hold a $15 million single job bonding capacity and a $30 million aggregate bonding capacity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $47,000.00 /year
- Office Administration: 4 years