$1500 Sign On Bonus :
Part Time and Full Time eligible for the bonu:
s:, (excludes PRN must have continuous year of service)
Menorah Park has immediate needs for Personal Care Attendants. The ideal candidate must enjoy working with the elderly. The Personal Care Attendant is responsible for providing personal care to clients in accordance with established community services procedures or as directed by supervisor.
- Able to provide clients with companionship and/or assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming and dressing.
- Escort clients to and from meals and other scheduled activities as needed.
- Able to do light cleaning, laundry, meal preparation and run errands.
- Able to engage clients in activities like reading, talking and playing games as needed.
- High School Graduate/GED
- Must enjoy working with the elderly.
- Must be caring, concerned and sensitive to the needs of others.
- Able to work and speak respectfully to clients of all ages and diagnoses.
Please apply directly online at www.menorahpark.org/employment