- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical Office Experience
- Microsoft Word
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Customer Service
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
Capital Women’s Care, full time Certified Medical Assistant/Front Desk for busy office based practice.
Location(s): Ashburn, VA Div 65
Capital Women's Careprovides total women's healthcare at the highest medical and ethical standards. This is a great opportunity to join one of the best OB/GYN practices in the area and a dynamic team. We are seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, skilled and engaging professional to fill a Medical Assistant/Front Desk Receptionistposition in our busy OB/GYN practice.
Schedule: Full Time, Mon- Fri
Pay & Benefits: Commensurate with experience. In addition to salary, the benefit package includes paid major holidays, vacation/sick time, health & dental insurance, and 401(k)
Primary Duties Include:
- Interact with patients and visitors in a positive, warm, caring, and friendly manner
- Manage flow of clients
- Documentation in electronic health records
- Assisting with exams
- Collect and Document Patient Vitals in EHR System
- Assist Provider with In-Office Exams and Procedures
- Manage the Provider Workflow in the Clinical Department
- Collection and Processing of Laboratory Specimens
- Answer incoming calls, schedule appointments and provide referrals
- Patient check-in/out
- Responsible for end of day charge ticket preparation as needed
Additional Responsibilities may include:
- Set high standards for clinical quality, compliance and excellence, and model the company's core values of outstanding patient care.
- Coordination and collaboration with team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current CMA/RMA/CNA Certification is required.
- Medical terminology and coding skills highly preferred
- Experience working as a team member in a healthcare environment
- Minimum 2 years OB/GYN medical office experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a busy medical office environment.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional appearance and communication style
- High volume practice experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Adoptable, proactive and quality-focused
- A desire towards excellence in performance is required
- Computer proficiency - word, excel, outlook
- NextGen experience a PLUS
High School diploma or equivalent or technical school certificate required.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
CWC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
- OB/GYN medical: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)