#694 HRIS ANALYST
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
Are you looking for a new opportunity in HRIS Analysis? Are you creative, diligent, energetic, and experienced in the world of HR systems and operations?
As a background, USDI was launched in 1987 and is celebrating its 31st anniversary of Engineering Excellence and Operational Efficiency. We provide our diverse clients with customized solutions to fit their needs and we offer our team members a challenging and supportive internal culture to be a part of.
At this time, we would like to strengthen our team by hiring an industry experienced and knowledgeable HRIS Analyst.
If you are looking to continue to enrich your career growth, continue to think outside the box, and be part of a growing, cutting edge team, then USDI is the place for you.
The HRIS Analyst will work with the HR operations team to support existing systems and operations.
- Execute day-to-day employee transactions completed in PeopleSoft
- Work with HRIS system to generate required reports and maintain data integrity
- Manage position and job data in HRIS system to ensure alignment with organizational structure
- Work with vendor, HRIS, and IT to manage system releases and testing for HR systems
- Develop, implement, and maintain user procedures, guidelines, and business processes, and train other employees
- Support maintenance of employee records to ensure proper administrative and legal compliance
- Ensure proper implementation of records retention and disposal schedules
- Conduct audits to ensure legal compliance and industry best practices
- Act as central management of records, including audits for compliance and best practices
- Support changeover from paper to electronic records
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, or Computer Science
- 4+ years of PeopleSoft experience (Version 9.2)
- 4+ years of HRIS or HR generalist/specialist experience
- 1+ years of project management experience is preferred
- Experience with systems implementation is preferred
- Experience with HR processes and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules, and benefit procedures
- Experience with HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools
- Experience with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HR laws and current practices
Job Type: Full-time
- PeopleSoft: 4 years (Required)
- HRIS: 1 year (Required)