Seeking candidate who can be responsible for developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems.
Title of Position: Senior Software Engineer/Program Analyst (SWE3)
Description of Position:
- Responsible for developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems.
- The candidate will translate detailed designs into computer software program languages, prepare detailed flowcharts, develop code, document, and test software.
- Responsible to design, code, benchmark test, debug and document computer programs.
- Applications generally deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines and other control modules.
- Competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software engineering activities with no direction or oversight.
- Experience as a Java Developer
Education and Experience Required:
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered for this position
- A minimum of thirteen (13) years experience in software development, programming and/or engineering. A Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience. A Masters degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
- Must possess experience in:
- requirements analysis,
- software development and installation,
- testing, and
- problem diagnosis and resolution.
- GUI support
- Experience with multiple programming languages (including scripting languages) and operating systems, such as:
- HP Unix
- Mac OS
- Microsoft Server
- Microsoft Windows
- Sun Solaris
- Experience developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or parts of integrated computer systems.
- Experience finding and fixing software bugs in existing code.
- Experience in software test, design, analysis, and test result analysis and reporting.
- Experience with documentation.
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining complex databases.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.