Full Time, Permanent Position W/Benefits
Assemble prime parts, weldments, sub-assemblies, purchased parts and other necessary components with the necessary nuts, bolts, washers or required hardware to produce an attachment, portion of a finished unit or finished unit as per print specifications or as instructed by supervision. Adapts to new methods, processes, material, and equipment. Maintains work area in a neat, safe and orderly condition.
All tools necessary to perform work are provided by the company.
- Follow all prescribed safety standards
- Industrial foot protection, steel toed shoes.
- Industrial eye protection with side shields.
- Hearing protection.
- Hand protection per work instructions.
- Face shield when grinding per work instructions.
- Employee must lift: 50 pounds occasionally.
- Employee must push/pull frequently with 40-50 pounds of force.
- Employee must use hands for occasional simple grasping, frequent firm grasping, occasional fine manipulation.
- Employee must be able to frequently bend/stoop, occasionally squat, rarely kneel and climb.
- Employee must be able to reach continuously and occasionally reach above the shoulders.
- Employee must be able to move head/neck: occasional rotation, occasional extension and frequent flexion.
- Employee must be able to talk and hear.
- Employee must be able to see near, far and with depth perception.
- Employee must be able to work up to the maximum hours per the contract.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble parts with in takt time per work instructions provided.
- Must follow daily/weekly cleaning calendar to maintain 5S in the work area.
- Must perform daily maintenance care on assigned equipment as specified by the AM calendar.
- Ability to run a hoist and/or overhead crane.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND/OR APTITUDES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to read, understand, and follow work instructions.
- Must understand and be able to use measuring and inspection tools.
- Basic data entry computer skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Use chain of command to maximize communication.
- Maintain a positive attitude and professionalism.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.32 /hour
- Assembly: 3 years (Required)
- manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)