The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Cancel or upgrade accounts
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
Full time, entry level, fully trained. Monday- Friday 9am-6pm
1-3 years of customer service experience in a retail, restaurant, or call center environment.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)