Remote Construction Superintendent - Hydrogen Fuel Infrastructure Projects
- Chat instantly about this job!*
- Engineering Recruiter Mike Santoro is here to Help you!
- helping you save time in your job search with informative job ads and instant chat availability=)
Do you have a question about this job right now? Then, connect with me instantly on LinkedIn. I am available to chat any time. Send me a connection request and ask questions about this job. Click here to find me on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/michaelsantoro-recruiter
Remote, your home is your "base" but you will Travel near 100% of the time to job sites around the U.S. typically concentrated by region (you will work mostly Monday - Friday an typically return home on most weekends).
$77,000/year Salary + Annual Bonus (6% - 10%)
"What is this Construction Superintendent Job About?":
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- National Health Network Plans (Affordable Family Plan options)
- National Dental Network Plans
- National Vision Network Plans
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with 5% Matching Contribution
On-Board Engineering Corp. a Family Owned and Operated Full Service Engineering and Design Firm, is assisting a large Energy industry client with a Professional Candidate Search for a Remote Construction Superintendent to be responsible for the quality and delivery of Hydrogen Fuel Infrastructure Installation Projects (typically at its client's Warehouse locations). You will travel to job sites for new installation projects throughout the U.S. (Typically with a regional concentration) and provide on-site oversight of construction crews, industrial gas companies, permitting agencies, contractors, and suppliers. You will uphold the schedule of all construction activities on the job site and make changes as necessary. You will coordinate subcontractors, material and equipment, and ensure that site construction work is being completed in a timely manner and within budget. You will work with Industrial Gas companies, permitting agencies, contractors, suppliers, and end-customers (typically Major Warehouse sites). This is a Full-Time Direct-Hire Position. You can work from home and travel to various U.S. based customer sites frequently and return home most weekends.
Must be Authorized to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship
Apply Below! It's Easy to Apply for this Job!
Must Apply Quickly.
These Job will fill FAST.
"Am I Qualified?"
Experience in ANY of the following industries required:
- 3+ years of relevant on-site / field industrial (or warehouse) construction site Superintendent & Construction Project Management experience.
- Must have prior Construction Management experience in the field.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blue prints and P&ID's (Piping & Isometric Diagram)
- Ability to travel frequently in the domestic U.S. to customer sites for infrastructure Project Management Activities; up to 100 % of the time. Travel home most weekends. This position does not report to an office.
- Logistics/Material Handling
- Fuel Cells
- Cryogenic Industry
- High Pressure Systems (250 Bar and up)
- Gas processing and/or dispensing equipment
- Oil and Gas, CNG, LNG, etc.
For more information, please apply and chat with Recruiter Mike instantly on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/michaelsantoro-recruiter. Want to hear more about this? Ask to schedule a brief introduction call.
Applying is EASY! Don't worry about writing an elaborate cover letter (just send a detailed resume).
To Apply for immediate consideration please send your resume through this job board and apply directly to Michael Santoro at Michael.Santoro@onboardusa.com and reference "Remote Construction Superintendent" in the Subject Line. If you meet the requirements above then I will likely contact you promptly. I want to help you in your career, so please apply quickly so we can help get you an interview FAST!
About On-Board Engineering Corp:
- If this position is not quite for you, please still email your resume to email@example.com and your resume will be captured by our recruiting team and you will be contacted for future similar openings with our clients that might be a better fit for you. We look forward to helping you in your professional career!
On-Board Engineering Corp is a professionally licensed Full Service Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) partner with Design Build capabilities, specializing in small to mid-sized capital and maintenance projects in the industrial and manufacturing marketplace. Flexible Service has been the hallmark of On-Board since the company’s inception in 1976, with a focus on customer satisfaction.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
You cannot be begin a job with our client without successfully passing their standard pre-employment drug screen and background checks
On-Board Engineering Corp. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.