he Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking a Senior Scientist/Chemist for an Intelligence Community customer. The successful candidate will work as a member of science-oriented, government contractor team supporting an exciting counter proliferation and counter WMD mission. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment inside a government facility. Candidates must have a TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance in order to be considered.
The candidate shall provide subject matter expertise and support the production of finished intelligence products with an emphasis on worldwide WMD production facilities.
The team will be using source broad array of data to provide analytic and production support.
The preferred candidate will:
- Provide subject matter expertise in support of identification, procurement, manufacturing, production, weaponization of potential chemical agents.
- Review test results, combine data, and analysis to support the generation of analytic reports for dissemination.
- The successful candidate will working knowledge of the various intelligence disciplines and the Intel Community.
- Collaborate with team members on analysis topics and research.
- Master's degree in chemistry or related field from an accredited college/university according to the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- A minimum of eight (8) years of post-graduate experience with 1-2 years of related experience in analytical chemistry
- Demonstrated conducting research and analysis that aid in the identification of potential chemical weapons
- Strong organizational, communication, and writing skills
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the IC and must have:
- Ability to brief senior staff officers and partners
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to government analysts to build effective customer relationships
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with representatives throughout the IC in person, by telephone and through written correspondence
- Have a working-level ability with all components of Microsoft Office.
Must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph to be considered for this position.